New England hotels, inns, bed and breakfasts and resorts we've been to and recommend
Connecticut: Inn at Woodstock Hill, Woodstock, Conn.: The
Maine: The Katahdin Inn, York Beach This waterfront Victorian overlooking Short Sands Beach is open year-round and offers great value, caring owners and a wonderful seaside ambiance. Hard to believe that more people don't know about this special southern coastal Maine destination! Read more on The Katahdin Inn...
New Hampshire: The Henniker Motel, Henniker Located at the base of Pat's Peak Ski Area, The Henniker Motel proves that you can't judge a book by its cover. This unassuming family friendly hotel offers more than meets the eye, initially, with beautiful mountain views, an indoor pool, a cozy fireplace living room with television and comfy sofas, and an outdoor patio that overlooks that overlooks Mt. Kearsarge. Read more about The Henniker Motel...
Rhode Island: William's Grant Inn, Bristol Historic and filled with charm, the William's Grant Inn makes for an ideal romantic New England getaway in the beautiful, quaint historic coastal town of Bristol. Located on a quiet tree-lined street, the William's Grant inn is easily walkable to all the great little shops and restaurants -- as well as the harbor -- in the downtown district. Read more on the William's Grant Inn...
Vermont: Smugglers' Notch Resort, Jeffersonville When thinking of all inclusive Vermont Green Mountains resorts, Smugglers' Notch Resort comes to mind. Nestled beautifully in quaint Jeffersonville, Smuggler's Notch is also close to all that the famous resort town of Stowe has to offer. Smugglers' Notch Resort is truly family friendly, offering tennis, miniature golf, canoing and kayaking, skiing, snowboarding, fishing, hiking and walking paths (with guided tours), message, art workshops, nearby golf eight heated pools with plenty of lounge chairs, four winding water slides, interactive water playgrounds, hot tubs for relaxing, a fresh water reservoir surrounded by mountains, wading pools, water slides, and "play areas just for little ones." Read more on Smugglers' Notch Resort...
Classic Vermont Inns
Stowe Inn and Tavern, Stowe
Woodstock Inn, Woodstock
Reluctant Panther Inn, Manchester
West Mountain Inn, Arlington
West Dover Inn, West Dover
Inns, Resorts at the Beach, Cape Cod
Red Jacket Beach Resort, South Yarmouth
Riviera Beach Resort, South Yarmouth
Sea Crest Beach Hotel, North Falmouth
White Mountains of New Hampshire Family Lodging
Colonial Motel, North Conway
Woodwards Resort, Lincoln
Beacon Resort, Lincoln
A Down East Maine Coast Experience
Cliff House Resort and Spa, Ogunquit
Samoset Resort, Rockport
Bar Harbor Bluenose Inn, Bar Harbor
MORE ABOUT OUR NEW ENGLAND HOTEL GUIDE...
At the New England Discount Hotel Guide, you will find discount rates at New England and worldwide hotels, inns, resorts, bed and breakfasts and motels -- perfect lodging for leisure and business travelers interested in visiting one of America's most scenic and spectacular regions. From affordable to luxury lodging, from family to romantic weekend getaways, there's something for everyone in New England, or any other part of the world!
Eight Great Reasons to Make Reservations through VisitingNewEngland
1. You get the lowest guaranteed available hotel rates.
2. Thousands of hotels to choose from in New England.
3. Hotel descriptions, photos and nearby attractions make it easy to choose the best lodging for your needs.
4. We are affiliated with IHS, a highly ethical, well-run company that provides us with the hotel listings in our New England guide. We consider it an honor to be affiliated with such professional, talented and friendly people!
5. We, at VisitingNewEngland.com, are a family-owned and operated New England business that has been in business since 2001.
6. Throughout our web site, you will find exclusive travel articles written "by the locals" to help you decide where to stay in New England.
7. For every hotel reservation made, we will donate five percent of our commissions to Brookview House, a homeless shelter for families located in Dorchester, Mass. The Brookview House mission is to assist homeless families in the development of skills necessary to break the cycle of poverty.
8. If you need trip planning help, please contact us, and we'll respond with advice from the "locals."
|Follow Us On
FREE SUBSCRIPTIONSign up for our free VisitingNewEngland.com E-NEW ENGLAND TRAVEL NEWSLETTER